Campsite Usha Gap is a campsite in Muker, North Yorkshire, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Usha Gap):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Detail information about this campsite
"Usha Gap campsite is the perfect place to run the Coast to Coast or to walk the Pennine Way. The campsite is located at a mountain river in the beautiful valley of Swaledale with really wonderful views."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 2 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 30 (80 - 100m2)
- Number of accommodation units for hire
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Usha Gap or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
20 / 01
21 / 01
22 / 01
23 / 01
24 / 01
25 / 01
26 / 01
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Usha Gap".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.