Haughton House Holiday Park is a campsite in Alford, Aberdeenshire, located a river/stream.This camp site with sloping grounds has which are marked out, pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes. The campsite has a playground and a sports ground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Haughton House Holiday Park):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers various cycle routes.
You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
"Campsite situated in a park of a "House". Beautiful for walks. It is, on the whole, very well maintained. Near various museums."
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2019 till 27-10-2019
- 7.7 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 70 (100 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Haughton House Holiday Park or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
26 / 06
27 / 06
28 / 06
29 / 06
30 / 06
01 / 07
02 / 07
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Haughton House Holiday Park".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.