Am Allerstrand is a campsite in Wienhausen, Lower Saxony, located a river/stream.The campsite has pitches with shade, pitches without shade and pitches with some shade.
The following rules apply to pets at (Am Allerstrand):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in river/stream.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Am Allerstrand every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 5.9
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
Goedkope camping voor hen die geen luxe hoeven. Zelf aanmelden met een formulier en geld bijsluiten en in de brievenbus doen. Sanitair verouderd maar schoon
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
- 3.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 55 (40 - 100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Am Allerstrand or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Am Allerstrand".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.