Campsite Hochsauerland is a campsite in Winterberg, North Rhine-Westphalia, located in a wood.This terraced camp site has pitches with some shade. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Hochsauerland):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar, restaurant (with snack menu) and restaurant (with full menu). You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Hochsauerland every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
- 6 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 70 (80 - 100m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Hochsauerland or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 11
20 / 11
21 / 11
22 / 11
23 / 11
24 / 11
25 / 11
|Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Hochsauerland".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.