Campsite Valle Po is a campsite in Paesana, Cuneo.The campsite has which are marked out and pitches with some shade. It is possible to rent caravans and bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Camping Valle Po):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Valle Po every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 8.3
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
This was a very small campsite. The staff were welcoming and very friendly. The toilet/shower block was good. We were visiting the Waldensian sties in nearby Angrogna and Valle Pellice. A great place to stay if you are doing the same. Would visit again.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2018 till 31-12-2018
01-01-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 0.4 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 10 (60m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Valle Po or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 12
20 / 12
21 / 12
22 / 12
23 / 12
24 / 12
25 / 12
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Valle Po".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.