Campsite Bosco is a campsite in Cannobio, Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, located in a wood and by a lake/recreational pond.This terraced camp site has pitches with shade. It is possible to rent mobile homes and bungalows.
The following rules apply to pets at (Bosco):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
You can swim nearby in in a lake/recreational pond. At Bosco you can go windsurfing, wild water sailing/kayaking/rafting and waterskiing.
The camp site also supplies fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as there is a WiFi point.
Campsite opening period + your holiday period
31 Campsite open
31 Campsite closed
31 Selected date
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Campsite Bosco every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Period of opening
- 01-04-2017 till 30-09-2017
- 0.8 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 26 (50 - 120m2)
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
* Facilities printed in bold are not included in the overnight rate. Supplementary charges will apply. (This does not mean that facilities which are not printed in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Campsite Bosco or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
19 / 11
20 / 11
21 / 11
22 / 11
23 / 11
24 / 11
25 / 11
|Relative humidity||Hours of sunshine|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Campsite Bosco".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.