Achensee Camping Schwarzenau is a campsite in Achenkirch, Tyrol, located by a lake/recreational pond.This terraced camp site has which are marked out and pitches with shade. The campsite has a playground.
The following rules apply to pets at (Achensee Camping Schwarzenau):
- Dog(s) permitted in low season (if on a lead)
- Dog(s) permitted in high season (if on a lead)
For sportive holidaymakers the camp site offers excursion programmes, guided walks and various cycle routes. For those who want to relax after a busy day there is a sauna. You can swim nearby in in a lake/recreational pond. At Achensee Camping Schwarzenau you can go snorkelling and windsurfing.
You don't always have to cook, as the camp site has a snack bar, self service restaurant and restaurant (with snack menu). The camp site also supplies provisions and fresh bread. You can also use the internet, as you can access the internet with your own laptop in 80% of the camp site.
Campsites in the area
Detail information about this campsite
This inspector visits Achensee Camping Schwarzenau every year and inspects the campsite on the basis of more than 200 amenities and other points of interest. The inspector is an ACSI staff member and does not work for the campsite.
Average rating: 5.8
- Toilet facilities
- Price - quality comparison
- Child friendliness
- Sports facilities
- Food and drink
1. Surface for pitching a tent is covered by stones, it is neither comfy nor possible to put in the tent pins. 2. Camp located next to the road so it is always noisy. 3. It feels cold, because it is mostly in shade of the mountains. 4. Not all of tent places have parking for a car. 5. Personal cares much more about long term staying clients, is you are here just for few days, you feel like second quality guest. 6. Toilets and showers are old, and smaller than in other camps it this area. 7. There is no shop in the camp. Restaurant crew mostly does not understand English. 8. It is not possible to pay by card!!
- Guide price 1
- Guide price 2
- Guide price winter
- Period of opening
- 01-01-2019 till 31-10-2019
01-12-2019 till 31-12-2019
- 1.5 ha
- Number of touring pitches
- 58 (60 - 100m2)
- Number of camper pitches
- Number of permanent pitches
- Number of accommodation units for hire
- Campsite suitable for disabled persons
- Campsite also suitable for winter sports
* Amenities in bold are not included in the overnight price. Some may need to be paid for. (This does not imply that all amenities not in bold are free!)
At the reception
Ground and vegetation
Washing, washing-up, cooking
Food, drink and groceries
Available to hire at the campsite
Water sports and recreation
Sport and games
Situation of campsite
Address & Route
Would you like to book Achensee Camping Schwarzenau or request more information? You can do both using the information below.
Achensee Camping Schwarzenau
6215 / Achenkirch
Download GPS coordinates
Select your navigation system:
Coordinates: 47°28'5"N 11°42'50"E
Via Bad Tölz on the B13 and B307 towards Achenwald/Achenkirch.
Show on map
The weather on this campsite
17 / 10
18 / 10
19 / 10
20 / 10
21 / 10
22 / 10
23 / 10
|Relative humidity||Precipitation total (mm)|
ACSI Eurocampings will send your information request to "Achensee Camping Schwarzenau".
Take note; you are sending an information request. You cannot make a reservation using this form. You will need to contact the campsite directly and ACSI Eurocampings cannot have any influence on the consequences thereof.